What I treat
- Spinal problems – including disc pain, degeneration, sciatica, stiff painful neck or back arm and leg pains
- Joint problems – arthritis, injury, pain and swelling, stiffness in joints such as shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees and ankles
- Soft tissue injuries – to muscles ligaments cartilage and tendon problems work related conditions such as repetitive strain injuries and posture problems
- Orthopaedic problems – pre and post surgery
- Treatment of fractures – to enhance healing and gain full function
- Injuries – sports, DIY, gardening, manual work stresses and strains.
How I treat
- Joint mobilisation, soft tissue massage – to enable structures to move freely
- Progressive exercise regimes, core stability exercises – exercise plays an important role in maintaining and improving mobility increasing strength and helping to restore normal function
- Electrotherapy – includes the use of ultrasound, to help settle pain and inflammation and help facilitate the normal healing process
- Thorough assessment – to find and treat cause of pain and not just the symptoms of pain
- Massage – One of the oldest and finest treatments to relieve tissue tension and improve relaxation
- Foot mechanics – biomechanical examination and provision of Orthotics
We also provide advice and exercise to progress the patient speedily but safely back to full fitness.
There is a maintenance treatment service and discounts available during the year.
This clinic enjoys a good relationship with the Parkside hospital in Wimbledon which can boast some of the finest Orthopaedic/ Sports Consultants around.